Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeira 1, PO Box 62092, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact us today to embark on your tailor-made unforgettable and seamless experience. From flight tickets, meet & greet and private transfers, to booking your desired room, restaurant reservations, private excursions and more – we will take care of everything.
Why Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Overlooking both the pristine waters of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s glittering skyline, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is a stunning beachfront resort offering unparalleled luxury and an enviable beach setting.
Located in one of Dubai’s most prestigious neighbourhoods, the resort’s elegant rooms and suites offer an abundance of space, combining contemporary décor with guest-centric technology and wonderful views.
The resort’s restaurants and lounges are equally enticing with six tempting outlets including two signature restaurants: Tasca by Portuguese celebrity chef José Avillez and Netsu, a Warayaki-style Japanese steakhouse by Australian-born chef Ross Shonhan. With a destination spa spread over 2,000 sqm and featuring nine treatment rooms, a fitness centre and the Little Nomads kids’ club, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is the UAE’s most exciting resort.
As the closest beachfront resort to Downtown Dubai and the financial and business districts, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai enjoys an unrivalled location.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
As the hottest addition to the Dubai culinary scene, the resort offers a range of cuisines and dining experiences in its six distinctive restaurants and lounges.
- Tasca by José Avillez – Contemporary Portuguese
- Netsu by Ross Shonhan – Japanese Steakhouse
- The Bay – Beachside Brasserie
- Noor Lounge – Afternoon tea and light refreshments
- Sun Vibe – Cocktails, mocktails, salads and light bites
- The Mandarin Cake Shop – Delicious cakes, chocolates and patisseries.
SPA AND WELLNESS
Spread over 2,000 sqm, our elegant seafront spa is a haven of wellness and tranquillity.
- Nine treatment rooms including three couples’ suites and a hammam-style suite
- Luxurious VIP Suite featuring a dedicated lounge and terrace
- Heat and water experiences
- Exclusive range of products from Subtle Energies, Hammamii, LING New York, 111 Skin and Aromatherapy Associates
- Bespoke range of VitaDrip® infusions in partnership with Elixir Clinic.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre and MOvement Studio
- Tailored personal training sessions and individual fitness assessments
- Wide range of classes including MO Max, MO Box, MO Dance, MO Yoga and seasonal Beach Blaster workouts.
LEISURE AND ACTIVITIES
- Little Nomads kids’ club
- Five outdoor pools including a kids’ pool
- Luxury beach cabanas with dedicated butlers, sun loungers and world class amenities
- Beach volleyball
- Jogging path along the beach
- Cultural and historical excursions
- Exclusive retail shops
- Water sports activities including Kayaking, Water-skiing, Wake-boarding, Paddle Boarding, Jet-skiing and fishing.
- Private yacht rental